Monday, January 18, 2010

Interesting Interview with the Author of Angel Star

Hey guys, if you haven't already then I highly suggest that you head over to Mindful Musings to check out this post. It's a very down to earth interview with the author of the upcoming book Angel Star (pre-order it on amazon here). I'm really excited and grateful to Natalie at Mindful Musings for turning me on to this book, it looks like its going to be a smash hit and I've added it to my TBR list!

In other news I'm a fair ways through The Black Jewels Trilogy and I'm super stoked to read the rest of it as even 100+ pages in it feels like only the surface of the story has been scratched. It really is a captivating read.

Once again I really want to stress that I am sorry about the lack of posts lately, The Black Jewels is a thick book and I've been busy with school, I PROMISE that I will post more in the days and weeks to come!

Keep on reading!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Thanks for posting about the interview here. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain