Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm So Ashamed!

On the off chance that I still have the readers that I left the blogosphere with then I would like to personally apologize for my lack of activity for the past few months, and I would like to assure you all that my activity will pick up again come October. The reasons for my absence are many and I won't bore you with the details, or anything else really, all you need to know is that I'll soon be back.
Here's a list of the books that I've read in my absence, though they are few. Reviews to Follow. 


A Wizard Abroad
A Wizard Abroad (digest): The Fourth Book in the Young Wizards Series

The Red Pyramid (The Kane Chronicles, Book 1)

A Magic of Twilight

A Magic of Twilight: Book One of the Nessantico Cycle

Greywalker 

Greywalker (Greywalker, Book 1)

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo 

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
I would also like to announce that I've been playing with the idea that I'd like to make this blog more than a review blog with the occasional meme thrown in there. I've recently developed the want or need, I haven't decided yet, to vent and share. As such, I think I'll add a bit more of a personal flare to my blog. Now whether or not this will attract more readers to my blog or deter them, I really don't care. All work and no play makes for a very boring blog, wouldn't you say?
How exactly is this going to change the face of Cornucopia of Fantasy? Well for starters I've been thinking of changing the name, though to what I have no idea. Also, the content may begin to take on the look of a personal blog rather than a review blog. This does not mean that I will cease writing reviews, as I love to do that. It does mean that you'll see a few more videos posted that may or may not pertain to books, or fantasy for that matter, a few more posts on life and ideas that I find interesting and generally anything that I find is important enough to make a blog post about. You might even see a few movie reviews or suggestions popping up here or there.
Hopefully I'll still be entertaining enough to read and you'll still value my opinions on books and the like. I'll try and keep it as fun as possible.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Welcome back! And I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the books you've read, especially Red Pyramid and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (both are on my to-read list)!

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain