Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Triond

A few of you might have seen my Widget on the sidebar titled "other articles", in that widget are links to articles that I've written for a website called Triond. Triond is a publishing website that is the owner of several aggregate websites that publish content from viewers. Think of it as a blog about anything that's spread out over many websites.
Writing for Triond is easy and, actually, fun, but the best part (in my opinion) is that Triond pays you for your submissions. See, the way it works is that Triond publishes your work on their websites, and on those websites Triond has placed several ads, usually pertaining to what your article is about. When readers click on ads placed on your content you get 50% of the ad revenue generated by that click. What I've found is that this is a great way to sort of get my name out there on the internet and at the same time being compensated for my efforts in writing the articles that I do. Now, you're not going to get rich on Triond (unless you work REALLY REALLY hard) and it is by no means a get rich quick scheme, but I do highly recommend signing up if you like writing.

To sign up, visit the Triond website




Just a note: The links in this post are referral links, and by signing up by following the links provided I will gain a 10% commission on anything you publish. This does NOT mean that you make 10% less, you earn the same amount as you would had you signed up normally. So by all means, please click my links to sign up! :)

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain